Our 6th issue features 116 page of original stories about global soccer including the Premier League, Women’s World Cup, European Leagues, MLS and South America. It contains new feature writing from some of soccer’s most acclaimed journalists and it showcases wonderful photography, fun illustrations, and great info-graphics all in a beautifully designed, vibrant, large-format publication. Highlights include:
- There Was a Crooked Man … : The arrest of FIFA executives has turned the world of football upside down. by Philippe Auclair
- The Heavenly Outcast: Lionel Messi is football’s chosen son—but even as a footballer he’s never been normal. by Corley Miller
- José, Can You See?: José Mourinho is a wizard, a magician, a master. He sees the world, and the pitch, a little differently than the rest of us. by Simon Barnes
- The Conversion of St. Pauli: The club that stands for all the right things … except winning. by Uli Hesse
- The Ticket to Ride: Roy Hodgson isn’t flash, but he’s England’s best choice. by Jonathan Wilson
- London Calling: The borders of London encase some of the world’s greatest football grounds, each with its own unique—and sometimes surprising—story to tell. by Kim Lightbody
- The Upside of Down: Relegation equals salvation for MLS. by Jack Williams
- High Anxiety: What Dennis Bergkamp lost by refusing to fly … and what he gained. by Amy Lawrence
Plus Pep Guardiola, Frank Lampard, FC Barcelona, Philipp Lahm, Alexis Sánchez, and the best hair in football!Shipping starting at +$4 for domestic shipping /+$5 for U.K. / +$7 for Canada / +$7 and up for other countries will be added at check out.
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.